Thursday, December 15, 2011

The graduate

I enjoyed the graduate the most this semester. It was funny, witty, a little dark and very awkward. Some parts of this film even had me asking myself if that really just happened.

The contrasts present made the film. For instance you had the innocent daughter and the wild seducing mother. This made the main character a little worried about his future. :)

I think that this film reflected the middle classes value systems and threw in an anarchic side which fit right into the 60's mind set.

In My opinion this film was way ahead of it time in terms of content. After watching this, I can see where other films have got their ideas and content from. I Know know that this was the spawning point of your typical "College Movie." This was my favorite film of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment